Search This Blog

Monday, September 21, 2009

Nerds Rule!


Over the weekend, my daughter and I had a fun time hanging out while my hottie husband von schnauzer played in a golf tourney. Have to love the mani-pedi session. Purdy toes! Here you see us sporting the latest in 3-D fashion. Sunday, we all went to the movies to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Now we all realize this is a kid's movie, but my daughter and I love 3-D movies. We pretend we are nerds before the movie starts. I think she looks adorable in her shades. I look like I just had cataract surgery. Wow, I also just noticed that she and I are wearing are hair parted on the same side. Hmmm. If it weren't for her dark hair, she might be a mini-me. Don't tell her I said that, because she would protest and ask every passerby if we look alike. I'm not showing a picture of my man (Will) with his 3-D glasses on, but if you can picture this, he looks like a Ken doll impersonating lighter haired Clark Kent. Sup? Super-Man! The movie was extremely cute and funny. Word of advice. Don't go to the movie hungry or you will end up drooling all over yourself and your stomach may sound like an angry lyon. I love the Mr. T character, Earl. Also over the weekend, we coined a couple more car/violence phrases. I'm sure most of you have heard of the phrase Slug Bug and then you punch the person closet to you. Well we've added the phrase Copper Chopper. Every time we see a police car, we karate chop the person next to us. I've also added PT punch for PT Cruisers and Tanker Tap for large milk, oil or other type tankers By the time we get out of the car, we look like we just came from fighting in an UFC octagon. We all were trying to come up with a catchy phrase for a van. If I haven't mentioned it, I dislike driving behind vans. (no offence my besty van drive'n co-worker, Lisa). But we fell short in giving a van a proper violent move. Unless you count the person who blurted out in the car "van spam." I won't be naming any names, because we had some fun with that one. I wasn't sure if they were talking about computer spam or Spam the mystery meat. Love you van spammer.

No comments:

Post a Comment