Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

ew-weeee Back to the Grind!


Can you all believe the 3 day weekend is over? Gosh, next time remind me not to blink! I guess it's true about what "they" say. Whoever "they" may be. Time flies when you are having fun or is it, time flies when you get older. Regardless, I'm having loads of fun and getting olderWhich I don't plan to stop either, because for one, I can't stop getting older, physically. Mentally is a whole different can of nuts and I refuse to stop having fun. Here is our weekend in a nut shell. Friday night, BBQ. Saturday, Party. Sunday another BBQ and Monday, yet another BBQ. I'm seriously thinking about swearing off eating beef. Geez, I guess Labor Day weekend the stores must have massive sales on beef, cuz that was, "what's for dinner" the entire weekend. I never once had to ask "where's the beef" cuz it was like a bovine buffet. We might have to rename Labor Day, to Carnivore Feeding Frenzy Day. One interesting highlight, while at one of the BBQs, a party goer brought in a big bag of home-made Jell-O shots. They were definitely yummy, but again, most of us know what Jell-O is made from. Yep, we are full circle back to the bessy the cow thing again. Gosh, if you are what you eat, then after this weekend, that would make me a COW! Good thing I practice eating in moderation, or I would be mooing about now. Lucky for me, I've never heard of a cow being named Susan. Probably good thing I like to workout, or I would be wearing a moo moo. I thought my little play on words was kind of funny. "moo moo" hahahaha I'm sure most of you are smacking your foreheads about now and thinking you are glad I don't quit my day job. Regardless of the butt load of beef being served, I had an awesome weekend. I was able to spend the weekend with my awesome family and some really great friends. Hey friends and family, the next long weekend, can we have a foul weekend instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment