Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Shank-a-potamus


I'm golfing this weekend! Let the golf angels sing and the sun shine down on my peeling Arizona sunburn shoulders! Yes! My addiction will be fed. Let me give you a little background on my infamous golf career. Um, I have no golf career. That's ok, because like the saying goes, a bad day golfing is better then a good day at work. Or a bad day golfing is like work? Anyhoo, I shall be swinging my all time fave club, Lady King Cobra driver. That driver rocks and if I could marry it, I would. Ok, so it's going to be only 107 on Sunday. Which is like a cold front this time of year. Not sure which course I will be hacking my way though, but it can be guaranteed that I will have a smile on my face while I watch my golf ball soar through the air and land in a bush full of Diamondback rattlers. Good thing, my golf buddy hubby is also known as the "golfing bush whacker" He is one of the best ball spotters ever. He can go into a line of bushes and find 15 balls before I find my one. He is definitely going to be on my team when Easter rolls around. Only drawback with bush whacking on AZ golf courses is you come out of the bushes looking like you were attacked by a pack wild cats. Guess you could call that scratch golf. But hey, got some high quality golf balls out of his foraging. :) Part two of my un-golf career will be coming soon to a blog near you. This blog is not yet rated. Have a great Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. I'm retired clergy..would you like me to perform the ceremony between you and Lady King Cobra?!

    Just remember,"it is dry heat".

    Take a roadrunner with you and snakes will not be a problem.

    My 4 hours are up, Hasta Luego.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the offer lifeandgolf, retired clergy man, but we have already secured a officiant. :) Dry heat it may be, but you are not dry after standing outside after 10 minutes. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else, except the Destin, FL in the fall!

    ReplyDelete