Search This Blog

Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's Monday Peoples. Need I say more?


Sorry we didn't get a chance to post on Friday, we had to attend a funeral. Here is a shout out to our besty L and her family. Friday night we went over the folk-ez place to have movie and milkshake night. My dad, the grand master TP horder, makes the best milkshakes and malts this side of the Mississippi. Of course there is a wee bit of bias on my part, since he is my TP stashing cool dad. Ok, so you ask, what's up with the TP pet names. Seems my most awesome-est father has read on the Internet that there will be a toilet paper shortage someone time in the future. Sounds like a paper product company conspiracy to me. Yep, the makers of "don't squeeze my two-ply" are working unsuspecting consumers into a TP shortage frenzy. Trust me, if there ended up being a TP shortage, I would find something to use, even if it's a page from my loving man's Golf Digest magazine. Sorry, 18th hole at Augusta picture, butt...... I'm probably going to get my butt kicked for poking fun at my dad, but hey, he's fair game and I've paid my dues! hehe Oh Sunday, we all went to the movies to see Inglorious Bastards. I'm have to give it 2 high fives and one fist bump. Definitely entertaining and bizarre all in the same mix. It's MONDAY! I'm going through golf withdrawal!

2 comments:

  1. Your Dad ought to clean up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great comment, LifeandGolf. He might bet able to start his own TP super-store.

    ReplyDelete