Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I am NOT a Schlep Rock.


Over this past weekend, Will (sexy man) and I attended another Diamondback's Game. Seems several of his friends and he have decided that when I attend the games, the DBack's always lose. They have honored me with the title of "Schlep Rock" of the DBack's.
Ok, so the DBack's have only won 1 game in the 8 games that we have attended. There is a glimmer of hope for me yet. Add this to the Schlep-ski debate. While Will and I were enjoying a wee bit of ice cream (low fat yogurt to be exact), a foul ball was heading our way. The dude in front of us and Will went for the ball at the same time. The ball bounced off the dude's hand and then almost rips Will's finger-nail off. At least Will didn't dump the yogurt on head. I'm starting to get a complex here! To top it off, we have yet to be put on the "Kiss Cam." Geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment