Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Blogger About a Freak'n Auger


I'm not normally a violent person, but this morning I wanted to give some construction workers a beat down. I was in la la sleep land when at 6:00 a.m., Joe construction worker decided to plant a construction auger practically in the backyard.

What made it worse is that I could see this gi-normous contraption in my shower window. So I start thinking "great" Phoenix will once again be on national news because a construction auger toppled over on a house, while an unsuspecting woman was taking a shower. There would be pictures of my trapped white backside plastered on the evening news. So I make a crack to my beloved brat (Will), that the paramedics would get an eye-full trying to get me out from under the auger of death. He came back with "I bet the construction workers already got an eye-full." He was not helping here! Do you know how hard it is to shower, with one eye full of shampoo and the other eye (my stink eye) staring down the monster auger? So, if the Auger-thingy-ma-bobber is still out there tomorrow, then I might have to start chucking the contents of my fridge experiments at them. Better yet, I will take Anna out there and she will gladly claw the the vinyl seat to shreds. If all else fails, then I'll poke my head over the fence and turn them to stone, since I tend to look like Medusa in the morning with my crazy snake hair and red glowing eyes. So there!

No comments:

Post a Comment